August 15, 2022
Salary: $145,000 package + super (inc. salary sacrificing and vehicle allowance)
Groundwork Psychology is a dynamic and modern clinic environment that delivers high quality, affordable psychological therapy and assessments services to clients under Private Practice, Medicare, TAC, WorkCover, EAP, Victims of Crime, NDIS and Private Practice service delivery models.
After the successful launch of our first clinic in Collingwood early in 2021, Groundwork will be opening its second clinic in Hawthorn in April 2022.
We are looking for an experienced and driven Psychologist to lead our friendly and professional team.
The role would suit an experienced Psychologist who is looking for:
- The opportunity to further develop their leadership skills.
- The security of a permanent role with excellent guaranteed income.
- The advantages that come with having an onsite Practice Manager to provide admin support.
Other Benefits Include:
- Competitive salary, opportunity to salary sacrifice and vehicle allowance.
- Regular external and internal supervision is provided (both one on one and for the team) by highly qualified senior psychologists.
- Professional Development opportunities are available to meet your ongoing AHPRA registration requirements.
- Flexible working hours may be negotiated.
The Groundwork Psychology Team Leader will lead a team of Psychologists to deliver high-level, front-line services to clients referred to Groundwork Psychology. This includes conducting assessments, developing interventions and providing therapy services to Groundwork Psychology clients. The Groundwork Psychology Team Leader is responsible for the generation of business and achievement of set growth targets. Interested applicants should submit their resume and a cover letter outlining how they meet the below key selection criteria without delay.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Current registration with Psychology Board of Australia / Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) – Psychologist with General Registration
- Capacity to work in a competitive funding environment and maintain client caseloads
- Demonstrated ability to build and develop networks, service partnerships and collaborations
- Participant recovery focus – demonstrated understanding of and a belief in participant – focused, strength based, trauma informed and recovery orientated models of service
- Ability to be flexible, to work autonomously and contribute to a professional team environment
- A minimum of two years’ demonstrated management experience and a proven track record of supervising a team working towards agreed business and/or financial goals
- AHPRA Registered to deliver Supervision
- Experience in Positive Behaviour Support Planning
How to Apply
Only applications addressing the Key Selection Criteria contained in a separate document, and received with resume and cover letter, will be considered. Groundwork operates under JobCo., a registered provider of NDIS services. The successful candidate must be willing to undergo a NDIS Worker Screening Clearance prior to employment. They will also need to provide their Working With Children's Check and disclose any previous or current disciplinary action (i.e. finding of improper or unprofessional conduct by any Court or Tribunal) and sign a Confidentiality Agreement.