August 15, 2022
$112,000 package (approx) + Super, Full Time
An exciting opportunity exists for multiple Registered Psychologists to join our team as we expand and open our new clinic in Hawthorn.
Groundwork Psychology is a dynamic and modern clinic environment that delivers high quality, affordable psychological therapy and assessments services to clients under Private Practice, Medicare, TAC, WorkCover, EAP, Victims of Crime and NDIS service delivery models.
We are very excited to announce the launch of our new Hawthorn clinic in May, and are looking for a caring and motivated Psychologist to join our friendly and professional team.
The role would suit an early career or experienced Psychologist who is looking for:
- The security of a permanent role with guaranteed income (no sub-contracting!)
- The advantages that come with having an on site Practice Manager to provide admin support
- The opportunity for future career progression as we grow across the Melbourne Metro region
OTHER BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Full time or permanent part-time time employment options available – let us know what works for you!
- Regular external and internal supervision is provided (both one on one and for the team) by highly qualified senior psychologists.
- Professional Development opportunities are available to meet your ongoing AHPRA registration requirements.
- Flexible working hours may be negotiated.
- Salary packaging is available.
- We are interested in hearing from candidates who are close to finishing their 5 + 1 or 4 + 2 internships.
The successful candidate will deliver high level services to clients, including conducting assessments, developing interventions and providing therapy services to a range of Groundwork Psychology clients.
Interested applicants should submit their resume and a cover letter outlining how they meet the below key selection criteria without delay.
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA:
- Current full registration with Psychology Board of Australia / Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) – Psychologist with General Registration
- Strong preference for excellent quality service provision
- Participant recovery focus – understanding of and a belief in participant focused, strength based, trauma informed and recovery orientated models of service
- Ability to be flexible, to work autonomously and contribute to a professional team environment
Groundwork is a registered provider of NDIS services (under parent company JobCo.). The successful candidate must be willing to undergo a NDIS Worker Screening Clearance prior to employment. They will also need to provide their Working with Children’s Check.